Friday, March 23, 2007

Empty House Cooperative plan for tour...



So, my pal Dave Gross has been bugging me with a "master plan" to tour by travelling solo for a month and playing as Empty House Cooperative in different cities with new people in each city - improvising with local musicians not necessarily of the noise or indie rock scene, but on the edge of each... people who have friends in those far away places who would come out to the shows so the room wouldn't too lonely... Since most of the EHC regulars have day-jobs, this seems like a good plan, except of my infamous procrastination.

I've thought of this approach many times, cuz I'm a daydreamer... who's up for it?

EHC has had plenty of random encounters with improvising friends around the world, but time to organize for real, eh?

We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment